This webite LBOX.in ('Site') allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn income by sharing the shortened URL. Advertising is shown to the viewer before they access their destination URL. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
- Advertise LBOX.in on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites;
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses,malware, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server;
- Shorten URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose INCLUDING but NOT LIMITED to copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links;
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links;
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Any manipulation of our service to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc;
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself;
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder;
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated in such cases based on our investigation;
- Create 'redirect loops' with LBOX.in URLs or similar services to generate revenue;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, malware, trojans or other harmful code;
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service;
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person (per identity strictly) is allowed;
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
- Any other vioaltion of local laws and acts which may cause us hardship losses or hamper our operation for a clean and legal advertising service.